Sunday, October 12, 2008

A different weekend...

Its Sunday night now, and what makes me to put up a post at this point of time. This weekend was very different.. a different experience in my life.... Life is constantly offering a lot of new experiences and surprises...
I started blogging to just let out of my feelings and there was no other intention behind it. I never wanted or rather expected some one to read and understand me through the blog. But I guess people have started understanding me better through my posts.. Got acquainted with new people through this blog world.. A different experience.. Made a new friend through the blog.. We started chatting.. chatting as in nonstop for couple of hours... and then finally today we met in person... A friend from the virtual world come into real life.. The tensions of meeting a person whom you know only through the cyber world was there.. It took a while to break the ice.. and talk freely..
Hey friend... Thanks a lot for being my friend and hope we are able to keep up our friendship life long...

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship.."

3 comments:

Nandu said...

kollalo.. great to know ur engine is up n runnin.. ithaare pattiyaa?? enikku chodikkaamo..

Misac said...

Nandu: Chodikathe manasilakumo enne nokke :)

Nandu said...

enthegilum clue tharaamo.. like..

mailil undu vailil illa
rinil undu vimil illa
anayil undu chenayil illa.. types..?

any lifelines??