Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to my normal senses..

After a long time, I have come back to my normal senses today. I feel so relieved or happy.. I don't know what words to put in to describe my current state. Past few weeks, I have been living in an altogether different world. Now I am back, with all the lessons learnt from that world.

Nothing specific happened, that made me come back to this world. I just feel soooooo happy that I am back to normal. Talked to an old friend of mine today, and it just enhanced my happiness. I guess everyone needs the reassurance that you are not alone and there is some one or the other who cares for you. Moving forward in life, a lot of things change and we need to get adapted to it. And I take a lot of time to get adjusted to the changed environments, be it family or friends.

I have changed myself a lot in the past few months and I just realised it today. For eg:- I was not a person who would give it back to a person. I never used to argue back, irrespective of whether I was right or wrong. I would let the other person assume he was right. Nowadays I noticed that I have changed, I give it back without thinking for a sec. I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not. I just hope it doesn't cause any problems.

Oh yes.. I feel so peaceful. My mind seems to be in my control. I just wish I had some one next to me share this feeling right now.. I feel like jumping around. I know its very difficult to understand me, some times I myself cant understand ;)...

No comments: