Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting drunk...

I don't know what got into me today that I feel like getting drunk...
I want to know how it feels to get drunk.. I have seen people acting weird once they get drunk... I want to feel that euphoria ( If that's what the effect of alcohol is going to be on me ;) )


Well as a prologue, we had a party yesterday evening.. a couple of office colleagues to celebrate the so-called release of the product we were working on... All of them ordered drinks.. all varieties... Don't ask me the names cos I don't know them... I was the only one who ordered just soda.. Its not that I don't drink.. or have a problem with people drinking.. It was the first outing with the clients.. and I just didn't want to do it..
I do drink wine or cocktails or beer once in a while... But ya in such social occasions I haven't... I don't mind people drinking as long as they are within the limits and control...
People do tend to act funny after drinking.. Some of them start talking non stop, some become sad and start crying and some let out their long kept secrets when they get drunk. Its fun to watch some of them after getting drunk.


I have been going through mood swings in the past few days. Not been able to concentrate on work in office nor personal work after coming back from work. I don't have a particular reason for feeling low.. I just don't seem to get interested in anything around me right now... Have been having fights with my close friends... Everyone seems to be moving on with their lives and no one seems to be spending time with me.. I know its sounds crap, but ya that's whats running in my complex mind rite now...


So that's how the idea of getting drunk crept into my mind... ( No wonder they say drinking is a sin, the devil captivates you so fast ). If it could provide me with the much wanted relief, then I would certainly go for it. I just mentioned it to my room-mate( she hates people drinking while she is around ) and she said she would kick me out of the house if I do something like that. But then its definitely on my mind, I want to know how it feels when you are drunk. Just for the heck of it at least. I guess it should have some good effect otherwise people wouldn't be drinking.

So its a Friday evening right now and over the weekend, hope I get a chance to get drunk. Will post what happened if I do get drunk... :)

No comments: