Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why ??

Why is it that, when you are sad and low and look for a shoulder to cry, you don't find anyone around?

Why is it that, you want to say so many things when the person is not around, and don't say it when he is there?

Why is it that, the person who you love the most hurts you the most?

Why do we yearn so much for something which you know is not for you?

Why is it that, you are consoled only by the person who made you cry, in spite of others consoling you?

Why is it that, when I am sad, the world is not there to console me, but when I talk to a guy, the whole world looks only at me?

Why is it that, when I am on time to catch the bus, the bus is early, and when I am late the bus is on time?

Why is it that, when I complete the work on time it is meeting expectations and when my Manager does the same, it is exceeding all expectations?

Why is it that, when I want to book ticket, it is always full and otherwise it goes on a loss for the travels?

Why is it that, when I like an outfit, it is either too small or it is too big for me?

Why doesn't the server work when I want to work?

Why is it that, when you meet someone with whom you would want to spend your life time, you have to let go?

Why should I be my teacher, my guide, my inspiration and my everything?

Why are relationships hurting?

And finally...

How much ever you like someone and how much ever you want to be with them, it still doesn't happen !

2 comments:

Nandu said...

Juz read all ur posts today, bcoz it kinda kept me enthused.. N ther seemed a lotta strikin similarities.. for eg.. read my first blog too.. it juz had these whole bunch of questions.. :-) i'm lazier.. hence so much lesser blogs frm me..

Misac said...

Nandu: Read all your posts, and I understand the similarities you talk about. Maybe you should write more often.